Tuesday, August 2, 2016

17th and 18th Weeks in Japan, 2nd Area. Another level up in spiritual growth.

17th Week:  (Some of you may have read this last week via email)

"I fear no man!"

I typed my weekly letter but I made the mistake of leaving the email app and then when I came back, it got deleted. sorry everyone, I don't have anymore time!!
John 15:
"12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."

This week, please pray and look for opportunities to serve others, you come closer to Christ, and help the Lord's work move forward by working together!! Gods love is unfailing and unveiling.

Till next week!!

Love,
Sister Parker!!

パーカー 姉妹

Sent from the white fields of Japan 🍲🌅

18th Week:

こんにちは、皆さん! 私はあまり英語も喋ることができませんね。けれでも、まだ日本語は難しいですよ! Already my brain has trouble with speaking English, but Japanese is still hard.

We had transfer calls today and Sister Lacey, my companion will be transferring tooo.. Drum roll.. America!! Yes America!! Or, to be interpreted, she has finished her mission, honorifically. My new companion will be.. Fireworks roll.. I don't know yet!! Because I'm training!! Yay!! I am so excited! So many people are supporting me. I may be young, but that's okay. I know I'm going to be lead by the revelations of the Holy Ghost. The Spirit will be teaching and training both me and my new missionary. The spirit will be the real trainer. 

"Alma 37: 
33 Preach unto them repentance, and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ; teach them to humble themselves and to be meek and lowly in heart; teach them to withstand every temptation of the devil, with their faith on the Lord Jesus Christ.

34 Teach them to never be weary of good works, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls."

I will strive to be more specific in my weekly emails and what I'm learning so you all can get a little bit of what I am learning from being a missionary of the Lord. I'm called by God to share this glad message of joy and that message is that Jesus Christ lives! All people who come and seek to learn of Jesus Christ can find peace, joy, and comfort in their lives. This world is crazy and dangerous. There's things that can bring happiness, but not forever. We can only be happy to our full extent forever by repenting of our wrongs and getting on the path that leads us home to our Heavenly Father. This life is the time to perfect ourselves and meet God again. There is only one path to eternal salvation in this war, (or, to be interpreted, mortal life) and that's Jesus Christ. He is all-knowing and powerful and all-loving and patient. Those who seek him  message will find it.
Visit Mormon.org for more information :))))))))))

Love you all!!!
Love,
Sister Parker
パーカー姉妹


Sent from the white fields of Japan 🍲🌅

See below another time lapse video of my travelling to the mission office:




Here's a picture (from the internet) of one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan (two of them are in other cities).

Kairaku-en  (偕楽園) (English: "A park to be enjoyed together").   Kairaku-en is located in Mito.

Kairaku-en garden, in Mito.


No comments:

Post a Comment