Wednesday, July 5, 2017

66th Week in Japan. 4th Area. Build upon the Rock of the Lord.

7/3/2017

Here's a picture that Sister Parker sent


Hello everyone!! It is very hot and humid and it's great!
Also today was transfer calls and Sister Haroldsen is going to
Nagaoka!!!  She's reuniting with her trainer, when she first came to Japan. My new companion will be Sister Call.

Looks like Urawa is my last area!  I love helping other missionaries!  These past two transfers I've had the opportunity to work more closely with my mission president, President Nagano, and the Sisters of Saitama Zone. I love serving! ❤️

This week was AWESOME!! But there's not enough time to write, we have pack.  Next week!

Scripture:
3 Nephi 11:
38 And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and be baptized in my name, and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God.
39 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that this is my doctrine, and whoso buildeth upon this buildeth upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

When we build upon the rock of the Lord, he will not let us fall down.  For it is immovable. We must be immovable and steadfast as well, by depending, following and trusting in the Lord, Jesus Christ.  Stay on the rock, build from it. I know this is true, for it is written. I live it daily and the Lord has never led me astray. He will never lead anyone astray!

Love,
Sister Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment