Monday, April 17, 2017

55th Week in Japan. 4th Area. Easter Message.

Mosiah 15:
"7 Yea, even so he shall be led, crucified, and slain, the flesh becoming subject even unto death, the will of the Son being swallowed up in the will of the Father.
8 And thus God breaketh the bands of death, having gained the victory over death; giving the Son power to make intercession for the children of men--
9 Having ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with compassion towards the children of men; standing betwixt them and justice; having broken the bands of death, taken upon himself their iniquity and their transgressions, having redeemed them, and satisfied the demands of justice."

This week has been great!! One cool thing I realized about Japan is that every time you bow at someone, that person bows back to you.  Guaranteed.πŸ‘ŒπŸ» 
Also, we cover the Urawa area and the Koshigaya area!!  So we are riding the train back and forth. And we are finding more and more people to teach!  I really love the people and want to help them.  It's no longer scary or a worry to think about what to do, because I know the Lord will help me!  I'm striving to do what's right and to pray with all my heart for His children.  When we focus on the Lord's vineyard, his people, we become part of a great work and it's fun and absolutely joyful!!

There's so much to do and I love it!! I really feel immersed in Heavenly father's work in spreading the joyful news of Jesus Christ.  I know that all who come unto Jesus Christ, believe him, follow him in His ways, trust him, can be healed and changed into a better self.  For he is, the Prince of Peace. He loves us, "being filled with
compassion.." and this is eternal.  He died and was resurrected after three days.  We too will conquer death because of His loving sacrifice.




On Facebook, the church posted a short video and I took a snap of it. 




Because of Jesus Christ we will be resurrected and live still after this life, like Him. But we can be resurrected now, too. "We can rise above" the world, our pains, impurities, inflictions, γͺど [and such, etc.] , and be free from sin. It's a lifestyle and a regular pattern of living like the Savior and partaking of his free love!

I don't know much, but I do know that. I've seen it in myself and in my investigators and in other members. Trying to help people change their lives and partake of eternal salvation is such a joy. Heavenly Father does know his children and loves them. He provided a Savior to give us help and guidance as we strive to overcome this life as we wait to enter into the next, a better world, to live with Heavenly Father again. :)

The church has been restored and the priesthood authority of God is on earth again. The Lord is hastening its work and this message is spreading throughout the globe.

I'll try to write more about investigators and the wards next week! Love you all!!

Read the Book of Mormon!! Everyday! 

Love,
Sister Parker
γƒ‘γƒΌγ‚«γƒΌε§‰ε¦Ήγ‚ˆγ‚Š。

Sent from the white fields of Japan πŸ²πŸŒ…

No comments:

Post a Comment